- pork: 1 ½ kilo, cut into portions
- celeriac: 750 gr.
- leeks: 500 gr.
- olive oil: 2/3 cup
- herb cube: 1
- onion: 1, finely chopped
- salt a bit
- pepper freshly ground
- Clean the celeriac, boil briskly for 2-3 minutes in plenty of water and drain.
- Heat half the olive oil in a deep pot and brown the meat lightly on all sides.
- Remove from the pot with a slotted spoon.
- Add the remaining oil to the pot and add the celeriac, leeks and onion and continue to sauté.
- Add the meat, the herb cube, salt and pepper and simmer for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Pour out plenty of the cooking liquids and bind with the cornstarch.
- Beat the eggs with the lemon juice and then add the cooking liquids to the cornstarch mixture.
- Pour over the food and shake the pot so that the sauce goes everywhere and serve.